- News - Schedules
- COOL Calendar
- Mass Schedule
- Weekly Bulletin
- COOL News
- COOL News Archive
- Bulletin Archives
- Our Parish
- Contact Us
COOL News Archive 2011
Submitted by cooladmin — Wed, 01/04/2012 - 12:37 AM — Last Updated: Wed, 01/04/2012 - 12:40 AM
This web page has an archive of past church COOL News newsletters. (Current newsletters can be found by checking for Calender --> COOL News under the top menu bar.) Please note that in order to view a newslstter, you will need to first download the Adobe Acrobat Reader . You can download the reader for free by clicking on the 'Get Acrobat Reader' button on the right.
Click on the newsletter you want, in order to open it in your browser.
To download the newsletters right click on the one you want and choose "Save". Make sure you save the file in a known location like your "desktop" or "Documents" folder. Then you can open the file as you would any other Adobe PDF document.
Humility is to make a right estimate of one's self.
- Compassion vs. security: What to do with Syrian refugees?
- Africa's bishops offer Pope Francis prayers and a warm welcome
- Trial begins for five accused in second 'Vatileaks' case
- Pope names first Catholic bishop to oversee Anglican ordinariate
- Chicago Catholic cemeteries give a proper burial to those who died on the fringes
- In Australia, bishops face legal complaint for defending marriage
- Over 200 consecrated hosts stolen, desecrated in Spain art exhibit
- Pope Francis sends greetings to Africa ahead of this week's trip
- The Pope in a war zone – what his visit means to Central African Republic
- Pope sends condolences after deadly terrorist attack in Mali
- Consecrated hosts stolen for blasphemous exhibit in Spain
- New director-general named for Vatican bank
- Vatican court rejects plea to dismiss criminal charges on document leaks
- Australian theologian proposes a practical application of the 'Kasper proposal'
- Two million expected for papal Mass at Ugandan Martyrs' shrine
- Bishops of England and Wales seek change in Good Friday prayer for Jews in Extraordinary Form
- Bishop to lead US ordinariate of former Anglicans
- Religion can help build �modern globalized world,' says Vatican cardinal
- New Testament papyrus fragment on eBay
- Cardinal Parolin pays tribute to Helsinki Accords
- U.S. Supreme Court Set for Showdown Over Texas Abortion Law
- Appeals Court Strikes Down Wisconsin Law Requiring Abortionists to Have Hospital Admitting Privileges
- Dorothy Day's Granddaughter Urges Catholics to Speak Out Against War and Violence
- Chicago Catholic Cemeteries Give a Proper Burial to those Who Died on the Fringes
- Parenthood Closes Gap in Couples' Political Views, Study Says
- St. Louis Symposium Provides Snapshot of the Joy of Religious Life
- US Church Leaders Stress Compassion and Acceptance of Refugees Seeking Asylum from Terror
- Protesters March in 20 U.S. Cities to Fight Against the Deportation of Millions
- U.S. Bishops Endorse the Sainthood Causes for a Spanish Missionary, a Native American and Pennsylvania Priest
- Pope Names First Catholic Bishop to Oversee Anglican Ordinariate
- INTERVIEW: Sister Speaks of Joy of Little Ones in Kenya Nursery School as They Await Pope Francis' Visit
- ZENIT News in Text Format
- FORUM: What Precisely Is the Gospel?
- Liturgies of the Word in Workplaces
- Bishop Named for Personal Ordinariate in the USA
- 2 Auxiliaries Named for Westminster
- 1st Hearing Held for Those Accused of Leaking, Mishandling Vatican Documents
- Pope Francis Appoints New Director General of Vatican Bank
- Lebanese Archbishop: We Have Always Known ISIS Is a Danger to the Whole World
- FORUM: 'We Must Be Ready'
- Pope Francis: You cannot speak of Catholic education without speaking about humanity
- Everything you need to know about the Vatileaks II trial
- Pope Francis to Central African Republic: I hope my visit can help alleviate your wounds
- Pope and Governor-General of Antigua and Barbuda discuss migration and climate change
- Pope Francis at Casa Santa Marta: Do you long for Jesus or worldly things?
- Pope asks for prayers for his trip to Africa, the most delicate one he's taken
- A look at the Pope's agenda in Africa
- A new exhibit in Rome composed solely of Lego artwork
- Pope Francis meets with the legendary Argentinian comedian Carlos Bal
- LIVE: Pope leads Sunday Angelus
- "What precisely is the Gospel?"...
- What every Catholic should know about prophecy of the End Times...
- Why you should read St. Gregory of Tours...
- Fordham changes restroom signs as part of “gender inclusive” campaign...
- Broglio warns fellow bishops he may soon be “unable to provide Catholic priests to the military”...
- Are religious children really meaner than their secular counterparts?
- Praying and playing: Jordan Roberts is a college football star and seminarian...
- The tsunami of the undignified “New Dignity” will reach shore before we know it...
- My “engagement rings” from God...
- Third-party reproduction turns people into products. How is that equality?
- Mandate changed for suicide panel
- At gathering, SOA Watch declares: 'We've got to go to the border'
- We should not fear Syrian refugees
- Reader's Retrospective: William and Lorraine D'Antonio
- Ex-pastor facing child pornography charge pleads not guilty
- Refugees in Lebanon, facing new reality, get help at Catholic-run clinic
- BLACKS AND GAYS LEAD WITH STD RATES
- Freedom of press on trial in Vatican court
- Turkson invites world’s bishops to support Global Climate March
- Major changes coming for Roman Curia