- News - Schedules
- Our Parish
- Contact Us
COOL News Archive 2011
Submitted by cooladmin — Wed, 01/04/2012 - 12:37 AM — Last Updated: Wed, 01/04/2012 - 12:40 AM
This web page has an archive of past church COOL News newsletters. (Current newsletters can be found by checking for Calender --> COOL News under the top menu bar.) Please note that in order to view a newslstter, you will need to first download the Adobe Acrobat Reader . You can download the reader for free by clicking on the 'Get Acrobat Reader' button on the right.
Click on the newsletter you want, in order to open it in your browser.
To download the newsletters right click on the one you want and choose "Save". Make sure you save the file in a known location like your "desktop" or "Documents" folder. Then you can open the file as you would any other Adobe PDF document.
Saving faith is an immediate relation to Christ, accepting, receiving, resting upon Him alone, for justification, sanctification, and eternal life by virtue of God's grace.
- Millions could benefit from Obama's new immigration policies
- Church is a mother without borders, welcoming migrants, pope says
- As Obama unveils program, other efforts aim to help Central Americans
- Rally with Thanksgiving theme last-minute plea for immigration order
- 'Thrilled' at news of papal visit, Philadelphia Catholics thinking big
- Pope condemns attack on Jerusalem synagogue, urges end to violence
- Jesus invites all to take risk 'of being more,' says Chicago archbishop
- Honduran priest knows his work puts his life at risk
- 25 years later, the Salvadoran Jesuits' legacy lives on
- Pope confirms he will visit U.S. in September 2015
- Catholics on immigration order: more reform needed
- What fuels migration? For Pope Francis, a strong 'aspiration to hope'
- Pope Francis: Turning churches into 'businesses' is a scandal
- US cardinal to the undocumented: you can 'come out of the shadows'
- The life of minorities in Ukraine, one year after protests began
- What's the biggest threat to Asia? Atheism, this cardinal says
- Italy's return of millions to 'Vatican bank' indicates financial reform
- Cardinal O'Malley expands on 'provocative' 60 Minutes interview
- Knights donate $2 million for Middle East refugee housing
- Fight discrimination against pro-life doctors, bishops ask Congress
- Detroit archdiocese bars speaker from New Ways Ministry
- Minnesota archdiocese weighs bankruptcy option
- No special security planned for Pope's trip to Turkey
- See migration as a sign of hope, Pope Francis suggests
- China seeks agreement with Vatican on appointment of new bishops
- Pope decries 'price lists' for parish services
- Cardinal Napier added by Pope to organizing committee for October 2015 Synod meeting
- Spanish archbishop summoned to Vatican to discuss handling of sex-abuse charges
- Vatican message for World Fisheries Day
- People, not money, central to economic development, says Pope
- NSA Director Address Stanford Students, Faculty
- Darren Wilson Planning Resignation as Grand Jury Decision Approaches
- John Boehner on Immigration: Republicans Will "Rise to This Challenge"
- Pope Called Alleged Spanish Abuse Victim, Encouraging Him to File Charges
- Church Is a Mother Without Borders, Welcoming Migrants, Pope Says
- Pope's Daily Homily: Turning Churches Into "Businesses" Is a Scandal
- Bills-Jets Game Moved to Detroit After Buffalo Area Receives Over Six Feet of Snow
- Postal Service Says Christmas Stamp Offers Message of Hope, Wonder
- Libertarians Plans Mass Migration to New Hampshire
- Obama Administration Releases Five Guantanamo Bay Prisoners
- Cardinal Joseph Zen: "We Must Accept the Present Defeat"
- 50th Anniversary of Orientalium Ecclesiarum Celebrated in Jerusalem
- Mother of autistic child: Let's focus on the ability, not the disabilities of autism (Video)
- Pope Francis: There is always money to buy weapons but not to create jobs (Video)
- Cardinal Zen: If China doesn't change its policy, there's nothing we can expect (Video)
- US Bishops Welcome Relief Measures for Immigrant Families
- Pope: Don't Become Slaves of Money
- Pope Francis: Humility and Tenderness Are Virtues of the Strong
- Synod 15: Pope Francis Adds Cardinal Wilfrid Napier to Delegate Presidents List
- Pope's Morning Homily: A Church That Becomes a Place of Business Is Scandalous
- The Immigration Conflagration and the Dangers of a Benevolent Dictator
- Pope: Break down isolation, stigma of Autism
- Pope: all Christians called to be missionaries, 'not just the few'
- Migration congress calls for just policies, better conditions for migrants
- Pope at Santa Marta: Keeping God’s Temple clean
- Pope Francis: speech to New Movements conference participants
- Pope Francis: Migration an aspiration to hope
- Pope Francis on immigrants: For Christians, no one is a stranger
- Holy See's Permanent Observer to the UN: Let's take action, let's help immigrants
- Pope's Mass: People will forgive a weak priest, but not a greedy one