- News - Schedules
- Our Parish
- Contact Us
COOL News Archive 2011
Submitted by cooladmin — Wed, 01/04/2012 - 1:37 AM — Last Updated: Wed, 01/04/2012 - 1:40 AM
This web page has an archive of past church COOL News newsletters. (Current newsletters can be found by checking for Calender --> COOL News under the top menu bar.) Please note that in order to view a newslstter, you will need to first download the Adobe Acrobat Reader . You can download the reader for free by clicking on the 'Get Acrobat Reader' button on the right.
Click on the newsletter you want, in order to open it in your browser.
To download the newsletters right click on the one you want and choose "Save". Make sure you save the file in a known location like your "desktop" or "Documents" folder. Then you can open the file as you would any other Adobe PDF document.
The example of those around about us is apt to get within our gard.
- All wars begin in a jealous heart; let go of pride, envy, pope says
- Bishop: Decision to house those monitored for Ebola 'right thing to do'
- Family synod's dynamics recalled the Second Vatican Council
- In Turkey, pope will visit Blue Mosque, hold Mass in Istanbul cathedral
- Bishop says Ebola makes Liberians feel 'God has forsaken us again'
- Terrorism in Mideast has reached 'unimaginable proportions,' pope says
- Pope beatifies Blessed Paul VI, the 'great helmsman' of Vatican II
- Synod ends by affirming tradition, leaving controversial questions open
- Synod of Bishops sends message of encouragement to traditional families
- Paul VI beatification highlights dialogue, Vatican II, love for church
- Ecumenical dialogue in the spotlight as Pope's Turkey trip approaches
- Refugees, displaced take center stage at Middle East consistory
- The Pope's advice on how to overcome jealousy and pride
- The USSR's Catholic martyrs suffered, but they suffered for God
- Religious freedom deteriorating, but don't despair, official says
- Minnesota dioceses sign abuse settlements, pledge to protect children
- Remembering Helen Hull Hitchcock, 'a true daughter of God'
- Work, Pray, Love: Archbishop Chaput's advice for modern Christians
- Why the bishop of Dallas sheltered a family on Ebola watch
- After surviving Ebola, Liberians have another challenge - marginalization
- African bishops oppose closing borders in fight against Ebola
- Archbishop Chaput: believers are outsiders in America today
- Pope Francis reflects on the Church as the Body of Christ
- Rhode Island bishop critiques synod
- Dallas diocese housed Ebola victim's fiancée, family
- Liturgical items on agenda of US bishops' meeting
- Ukrainian Catholic leader laments foreign aggression
- Iraq: Christian refugees' plight worsened by flooding
- Vatican envoy calls for greater respect for indigenous peoples
- Vatican's UN envoy repeats support for 2-state solution to Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- Report: Medical Report Supports Ferguson Police Officer's Version of Michael Brown Shooting
- California Mandate Requires Churches to Cover Abortions
- Poll Shows Nine Point Drop in American Confidence in Government Ebola Response
- Head of DNC Won't Say Voting for Democrat Candidates Is Voting for President Obama's Policies
- The USSR's Catholic Martyrs Suffered for God
- Robbie George: Religious Freedom Deteriorating, but Don't Despair
- Chaldean Patriarch Sets Deadline to Return for Clerics Who Have Left Their Dioceses Without Permission
- Interview With Cardinal George on His Defense of the Church, Pope Francis, and Archbishop Cupich
- Pope Meets German Soccer Team
- Pope's Wednesday Audience: How to Overcome Jealousy and Pride
- In Honor of St. John Paul II
- Leaders of Eastern Churches Meeting in Ukraine
- Daily Homily: Divine Fire and Jesus' Baptism
- Pope: When you start feeling superior to others, remember your sins (Video)
- Pope Francis explains why the Church is the Body of Christ (Video)
- Catholic Church celebrates feast day of St. John Paul II, for the first time (Video)
- Pope Francis remembers Pope John Paul II during his General Audience (Video)
- Cardinal Gerhard Müller Reflects on the Synod on the Family
- Pope Meets with Mothers of Argentinian Rail Disaster Victims
- On the Body of Christ
- Amid insurgency, Iraqi priest is guardian angel of ancient manuscripts
- ACTIVE SHOOTER - Kids, teachers, community terrorized by admin, police at Thompson Jr. HS in Bakersfield in the name of safety?
- Yazidi woman 'I've been raped 30 times and it's not even lunchtime!'
- Guns Do Not Have Rights, People Do. Legitimate Self Defense is One of Them
- Six times as many people are executed in China as the rest of the world COMBINED
- BREAKING: Shots fired in Canadian capital, soldier killed by gunman at war memorial
- Lombardi: Synod is Church on a journey
- Catholic school forbids Hollywood lesbian drama from shooting on location
- Despite spending BILLIONS to suppress opium, Afghan farmers report bumper harvest
- Baptist delegate to Synod on common concern for Scripture and mission